Rhapsodies, spiritual musings, and practical advice on Island Living


Monday, August 24, 2009

New puppies in our neighbourhood!

My daughter and I visited our neighbour Barbara at the Hawthorne House B&B and played with her two new puppies. They are half maltese/half yorkie, 9 weeks old and teeny tiny. We were absolutely enchanted with their gentle ways and fun puppy antics. One of the pups, Buddy is looking for his new family-to-be. Buddy is so cute and loving, I bet it will not be long before he finds his home-sweet-home. In the meantime, we can enjoy the puppy frollicking. :0)

**********************************************************************************************************
*******           
Oceanwood Chronicles                                 credits and links             *******
***********************************************************************************************************

Photo credits: Photos by Jessica at Oceanwood.

Oceanwood Chronicles, copyright 2009 - Jessica at Oceanwood. Creative commons attribution, non-commercial sharing only (translation: feel free to quote me in context or use this entry but please always credit me for my work, thanks.) http://oceanwood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and will do my best to answer your questions. cheers, Jessica at Oceanwood