Rhapsodies, spiritual musings, and practical advice on Island Living


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

conditions are perfect




Yesterday the clouds broke apart and the Sun blazed onto the scene to warm and brighten our summer day. Dark and dramatic clouds combined with the intense light of a bold, setting sun to create the perfect conditions for photography. The light and shadows played and conspired to create a drama out of even the smallest details. The interplay of sun and cloud kept every sight fresh and compelling.



How could I resist the temptation to capture the drama with my camera?
:o)



********************************************************************************************************
*******          
Oceanwood Chronicles                                 credits and links             *******
********************************************************************************************************

Photo credits: Photos by Jessica at Oceanwood.

Oceanwood Chronicles, copyright 2009 - Jessica at Oceanwood. Creative commons attribution, non-commercial sharing only (translation: feel free to quote me in context or use this entry but please always credit me for my work, thanks.) http://oceanwood.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and will do my best to answer your questions. cheers, Jessica at Oceanwood