Rhapsodies, spiritual musings, and practical advice on Island Living


Sunday, July 26, 2009

The beauty of shells

Every shell is an accomplishment of elegance, design, and pinache.

jamm @ oceanwood.wordpress.com


I love walking the beach and admiring the intricate little world of sea shells. These opalescent former homes for various animals invite me to be small again and full of wonder. Who lived in this little place? What sea creatures did it encounter as the tides rolled in and out? Every shell is an accomplishment of elegance, design, and pinache. I consider it my solemn job as a humble beach wanderer stop, admire and applaud every architectural masterpiece!

jamm @ oceanwoodch.wordpress.com

**********************************************************************************************************
******* Oceanwood Chronicles credits and links *******
***********************************************************************************************************

Photo credits: Photos by Jessica at Oceanwood.

Oceanwood Chronicles, copyright 2009 - Jessica at Oceanwood. Creative commons attribution, non-commercial sharing only (translation: feel free to quote me in context or use this entry but please always credit me for my work, thanks.) http://oceanwood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and will do my best to answer your questions. cheers, Jessica at Oceanwood