Rhapsodies, spiritual musings, and practical advice on Island Living


Friday, August 26, 2011

Where have you been girl?

Sunset on the chaise longue, Meee-ow!
Where have I been? I've been working and working and --yes, working. But last night I finished my professional work so now I am FREE to doodle on my blog, cook up a storm, and sew some masterpieces from the greatest fabric supply store of all time -- The Free Store. Let's agree to not talk about my mountain of laundry and messy house, OK? I'll use my domestic Jedi powers and say, "These are not the chores I need to worry about..." There isn't that better? There is just me and you and some mighty delicious writing and photography ahead of us. Yum!

Oh, its good to be back in summer vacation world. I hope you have been keeping well and getting out into the sun whenever you can.

Bring on the sun!
**********************************************************************************************************                     ******* Oceanwood Chronicles credits and links ******* *********************************************************************************************************** Photo credits: Photos by Jessica at Oceanwood. Oceanwood Chronicles, copyright 2011 - Jessica at Oceanwood. Creative commons attribution, non-commercial sharing only (translation: feel free to quote me in context or use this entry but please always credit me for my work, thanks.) http://oceanwood.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments and will do my best to answer your questions. cheers, Jessica at Oceanwood